Outstanding Target Reach Get your message across before program that movies that most customers will watch.
［Monthly number of video viewers］Approx. 760,000
international flight passengers1
1. Monthly average from the JAL Group monthly reports for fiscal 2019
Booking deadline: 80 days prior to movie showing
Delivery day: around 60 days prior to movie showing
|Video media||Personal TV on international flights|
|Screening period||1 month (first to the last day of each month)2|
|Number of seconds displayed||15 seconds|
|Number of flights on which video is shown||Approx. 4,400/month3|
|Screening routes||JAL’s international flight routes|
|Sales slots||10 slots (odd channels, 15 seconds × 5 slots; even channels, 15 seconds × 5 slots)4|
2. The first and last dates on which the screening takes place may change slightly due to the state of preparation of aircraft etc.
3. June 2019. This will change depending on the screening month.
4. The phrases “odd channel” and “even channel” are tentative names to make it easier to read this document. Movie titles will actually be shown (see figure below).
*When performing operations such as playback, fast forward and rewind, a window taking up about 1/3 of the screen (showing fast forward, rewind etc.) is shown for a few seconds.
Concept image of screening
*The screen image may be different depending on the aircraft.
4. “Odd” means “an odd numbered channel” and “even” means an “even numbered channel.” These terms are used here for convenience, but will not actually be displayed on the screen. In addition, it is not possible to select the screening slot.
|Screening fee||￥1,800,000(In yen excluding tax)|
Points to note regarding advertising and promotion
- For all media avertising, we will perform examination of your company (advertiser), the product and the expression used (ad content).
- We may be unable to accept advertisements from organizations that compete with the business operations of the JAL Group and its affiliates (also includes information from organizations other than JAL Group airlines).
- JAL media is media that communicates as part of the airline’s customer service. Therefore, we may not be able to accept any content or visual images that could cause a sense of anxiety or discomfort to our customers or put them at a disadvantage.
- Advertising media and services carried out in restricted areas and in aircraft at an airport must comply with a variety of terms and conditions based on the Airport Law and Aviation Law. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us for details of restrictions on industries we can handle advertising for, products, and expressions used. In addition, please contact us at the production stage to inquire about the contents of the original document.
- The first and last dates on which the each media is placed in-flight may change slightly due to the state of preparation ofaircraft.
- We may be unable to implement the media service due to unavoidable reasons such as bad weather or force majeure. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- We cannot provide a discount in the event of suspended service or a reduction in the number of scheduled flights.
- In principle, you cannot cancel your application once you have submitted it. A cancellation charge will apply in the unlikely event that an application is canceled. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- Americas (Eastern / Western US & Hawaii Islands)
[NYC / Eastern US] World Media, Inc. / TEL: 1 212 244 5610 / www.worldmediaonline.com
[HNL] PacRim Marketing Group Inc. / TEL: 1 808 949 4592 / www.pacrimmarketing.com
[HNL] Lighthouse Hawaii / TEL: 1 808 926 0022 / lighthouse-hawaii.com
- Europe (Europe)
[LON] IMM International, UK Brand / TEL: 44 203 585 1300 / www.imm-international.com
[PAR] Inflight Media Marketing France / TEL: 33 1 4013 7901 / www.imm-international.com
[GVA] Inflight Media Marketing, AG / TEL: 41 22 310 80 51 / www.imm-international.com
[ITA] Inflight Media Marketing International SARL / TEL: 39 02 46712521 / www.imm-international.com
- Asia (excluding Japan)
[SEL] First Media Service Corp. / TEL: 82 2 363 3591
[TPE] TOP TAIWAN MEDIA FACTORY / TEL: 886 2 2371 1838 / www.top-taiwan.com
[SHA] NewBase Rui Shi（Shanghai）Advertising Co., Ltd. / TEL: 86 21 6141 3871 / www.thenewbase.com
[SHA] Jalux Shanghai Co., Ltd. / TEL: 86 21 34060663 / www.sh.jalux.com
[HKG] IMM Asia HK Ltd. / TEL: 852 2639 3635 / www.imm-international.com
[BKK] NewBase Thailand Ltd. / TEL: 66 2 252 3970-3 / www.thenewbase.com/thailand
[BKK] JPP Thailand Ltd. / TEL: 66 02 051 4694
[SIN] NewBase Content Pte. Ltd. / TEL: 65 6735 8681 / www.thenewbase.com/singapore
[SIN] Spafax Airline Network Pte. Ltd. / TEL: 65 6531 2682 / www.spafax.com
[IDN] Jet Set Media / TEL: 65 8189 4783
[BOM] Mediascope Representation India LLP / TEL: 91 22 68468500 / www.zaubacorp.com/company/MEDIASCOPE-REPRESENTATION-INDIA-LLP/AAI-3767