The JAL Card-holders’ magazine, home-delivered to over 930,000 top executives monthly.
［Number of copies published］ Approx. 936,1501
JAL Global Membership, JAL Card CLUB-A Card, CLUB-A Gold Card, JAL Diners Card, Platinum member, First-class passengers on international JAL flights
［Reading rate (members)］ 96.6％2
［Circulation rate among non-members］ 47.2％3
［Customer satisfaction of AGORA］ 90.8％2
“AGORA” is enjoyed by more readers than the number of copies issued, when the families of members are included.
1. Nippon ABC Association Average for July to December 2020
2. November 2020 JAL Card Senior Member Survey
3. March 2014 JAL Card Senior Member Survey
AGORA Readers Profile
1.2012 AGORA Reader Survey
2.CLUB-A Card, CLUB-A Gold Card, JAL Diners Card, Platinum member
Booking deadline: 60 days prior to publication
Submission deadline: around 25 days prior to publication
|Form of publication||Published every other month (published on the 27th of the previous month)
*The May-June issue,the July-August issue,the September-October issue,the November-December issue,the January-February issue,the March-April issue.
|Distribution method||Delivered to the homes of senior members, provided in-flight for first-class passengers, provided in airport lounges (some)|
|Dimensions||H 280 mm × W 210 mm, thermally activated binding, all-color (four-color offset printing)|
(In yen excluding tax)
|Inside Front Cover DPS||￥3,200,000||280×420|
|2nd DPS after IFC DPS||￥3,100,000||280×420|
|FP, Facing Content||￥1,700,000||280×210|
|Inside Back Cover||￥1,500,000||280×210|
|Full Page (FP)||￥1,500,000||280×210|
*Bundled service is not available.
Points to note regarding advertising and promotion
- For all media avertising, we will perform examination of your company (advertiser), the product and the expression used (ad content). Your understandig is greatly appreciated.
- We may be unable to accept advertisements from organizations that compete with the business operations of the JAL Group and its affiliates (also includes information from organizations other than JAL Group airlines).
- JAL media is media that communicates as part of the airline’s customer service. Therefore, we may not be able to accept any content or visual images that could cause a sense of anxiety or discomfort to our customers or put them at a disadvantage.
- Advertising media and services carried out in restricted areas and in aircraft at an airport must comply with a variety of terms and conditions based on the Airport Law and Aviation Law. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- Please contact us for details of restrictions on industries we can handle advertising for, products, and expressions used. In addition, please contact us at the production stage to inquire about the contents of the original document.
- The first and last dates on which the each media is placed in-flight may change slightly due to the state of preparation of aircraft.
- We may be unable to implement the media service due to unavoidable reasons such as bad weather or force majeure. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- We cannot provide a discount or repayment in the event of suspended service or a reduction in the number of scheduled flights, which will be caused by inevitable events.
- In principle, you cannot cancel your application once you have submitted it. A cancellation charge will apply in the unlikely event that an application is canceled. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
- We cannot accept request of flight routes or classes to advertise on.
- We don’t have a restriction on the number of companies per industry for every advertising menu.
- We require advance payment for the first booking.
- Every advertising menu are a term contract. We cannot provide a discount or repayment due to increases or decreases in operated flight.
- Americas (Eastern / Western US & Hawaii Islands)
[NYC / Eastern US] World Media, Inc. / TEL: 1 212 244 5610 / www.worldmediaonline.com
[HNL] PacRim Marketing Group Inc. / TEL: 1 808 949 4592 / www.pacrimmarketing.com
[HNL] Lighthouse Hawaii / TEL: 1 808 926 0022 / lighthouse-hawaii.com
- Europe (Europe)
[LON] IMM International, UK Brand / TEL: 44 203 585 1300 / www.imm-international.com
[PAR] Inflight Media Marketing France / TEL: 33 1 4013 7901 / www.imm-international.com
[GVA] Inflight Media Marketing, AG / TEL: 41 22 310 80 51 / www.imm-international.com
[ITA] Inflight Media Marketing International SARL / TEL: 39 02 46712521 / www.imm-international.com
- Asia (excluding Japan)
[SEL] First Media Service Corp. / TEL: 82 2 363 3591
[TPE] TOP TAIWAN MEDIA FACTORY / TEL: 886 2 2368 9128 / https://toptaiwanmedia.web.fc2.com
[SHA] NewBase Rui Shi（Shanghai）Advertising Co., Ltd. / TEL: 86 21 6141 3871 / www.thenewbase.com
[SHA] Jalux Shanghai Co., Ltd. / TEL: 86 21 34060663 / www.sh.jalux.com
[HKG] IMM Asia HK Ltd. / TEL: 852 2639 3635 / www.imm-international.com
[BKK] NewBase Thailand Ltd. / TEL: 66 2 252 3970-3 / www.thenewbase.com/thailand
[BKK] JPP Thailand Ltd. / TEL: 66 02 051 4694
[SIN] NewBase Content Pte. Ltd. / TEL: 65 6735 8681 / www.thenewbase.com/singapore
[SIN] Spafax Airline Network Pte. Ltd. / TEL: 65 6531 2682 / www.spafax.com
[IDN] Jet Set Media / TEL: 65 8189 4783
[BOM] Mediascope Representation India LLP / TEL: 91 22 68468500 / www.zaubacorp.com/company/MEDIASCOPE-REPRESENTATION-INDIA-LLP/AAI-3767